38€ / pearson
Once you are picked up at your hotel, get ready for a half-day of exploring. Cruise along the forested floor of a massive volcanic crater as you explore Sete Cidades with an experienced local guide. In a rugged 4×4 vehicle, ride between sparkling lakes and bounce down dirt roads that lead to sweeping viewpoints of this stunning and dramatic landscape.
POI/Main Stops: Sete Cidades village, Pico do Carvão viewpoint, Santiago lake viewpoint, Canário lake area, Empadadas lake area, Cumeeiras (dirth road on the rim of the caldeira) and Sete Cidades lakes.
About 3,5 hours
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get off the beaten track in a 4×4
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Local Guide/driver
- Pickup and drop-off from hotel or designated meeting points ( Ponta Delgada and nearby cities)
- The above prices include VAT at legal rate
- Entrance fees in thermal pools and natural parks
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark