Furnas (Full Day)
82€ / Pearson ( lunch Included)
Visit the most romantic town in all of Portugal. In Furnas, the combination of hot spring water and fresh spring water await you. You can see inside a volcano, where vegetation and fumaroles compete. Enjoy the Furnas lake shore (small hiking trail can be included) and see how a traditional Portuguese plate is done in Furnas (underground stew – lunch ), take a relaxing thermal pool bath and then finish the day with a cup of tea at the tea factory in Gorreana.
Besides the lunch hour and the Poça da Beija Stop, along the tour several stops will be made to enjoy important viewpoints. The stops duration can be adjusted but in general not longer than 10 minutes each. In general the tour will take about 7 hours from pick-up to drop-off.
Itinerary / Main Stops: Caloura village, Furnas Lake viewpoint, Lombo do milho, Caldeiras stews area in Furnas Lake, Furnas Village (fumarolas), opcional-Termal Pool (Terra Nostra /Poça da Beja), Tea Plantation Gorreana and Santa Iria viewpoint.
About 7 hours
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get off the beaten track in a 4×4
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Local Guide/driver
- Pickup and drop-off from hotel or designated meeting points ( Ponta Delgada and nearby cities)
- The above prices include VAT at legal rate
- Entrance fees in thermal pools and natural parks
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- It is advisable to wear comfortable shoes and should bring a swimsuit to enjoy and feel the gifts that nature gives us.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark