Lagoa do fogo
Enjoy the natural blue hue of the natural reserve, Fogo Lake. Visit the Caldeira Velha with its hot waterfall and natural pool for swimming. Explore a 4WD trail to a fresh water waterfall (a small trail hike can be included if wanted). Witness evidence of volcano activity at Ribeira Grande, a small town in Caldeiras.
About 3,5 hours
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get off the beaten track in a 4×4
- Small group ensures personal service
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Local Guide/driver
- Pickup and drop-off from hotel or designated meeting points ( Ponta Delgada and nearby cities)
- The above prices include VAT at legal rate
- Entrance fees in thermal pools and natural parks
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- It is advisable to wear comfortable shoes and should bring a swimsuit to enjoy and experience the gifts that nature gives us.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark